Early Impressions -
Grow in Knowledge, Develop Character, Achieve Success
Full STEAM Ahead - Early Impressions' Annual Open House
Thursday, March 9, 6:30-8:00PM
Come learn about all that Early Impressions has to offer at our annual Open House and Student S.T.E.A.M. premier.
Early childhood education excellence is paramount to children's academic success. That is why Early Impressions provides the highest quality, most unique, academic and enrichment program as well as flexible scheduling for children in Pre-School, Kindergarten, and Lower Elementary in the area.
Early Impressions places a high priority on providing your child with a unique and quality educational experience. We are excited to challenge your child with a creative, innovative and successful curriculum offered at affordable fees. Early Impressions provides opportunities for every child to develop a strong self-image that will enable each child to take the next important step in his/her educational life with character, knowledge and a strong desire to learn.
Early Impressions offers challenging educational opportunities for children ages 2-8 and every development level. Some of the experiences that your child will have at Early Impressions are:
- Individualized Reading, Phonics, and Math
- Art Appreciation
- Character Building Program
- Chinese and Spanish Instructors
- Orff Music Instructor
- Creative Movement Instructor
- Michigan Certified Staff
- Montessori Certified Staff
- Uniform Dress Code
- Hot Lunch and 2 Snacks
- Afternoon Enrichment Program
- Extended day at no additional charge - 7AM to 6PM
- Fantastic Summer Programs:
- No other preschool facility like it
- Tennis, soccer, heated full size in-ground pool, nature trails, special visitors and events, and much
more on 6 acres of land