A SMART INVESTMENT
Education and childcare services are important...that's why Early Impressions offers you the highest quality and the most flexible programs available for your investment. Early Impressions provides a top quality academic program for children in preschool, kindergarten, first and second grade.
The Early Impressions Investment Earns
- A proven program, which uses a multi-method instructional approach, designed to enrich the individual learning styles of all children, developing strong character and a thirst for knowledge.
- A private facility with Michigan certified staff members, trained associates, and additional Montessori trained staff members.
- Kindergarten, first and second grade classes which provide a full day instructional program, which benefits your child with a full day of learning.
- An individualized curriculum in reading, phonics, and math for preschool through second grade students.
- A successful, broad-based curriculum based on thematic units, which incorporates the whole language approach, cultural literacy, geography, science, foreign language, computer skills, and character building, which begins in preschool and continues through kindergarten and onto first and second grade.
- A literature and art appreciation program.
- An Orff music instructional program with a certified teacher.
- Chinese and Spanish instructors.
- Creative Movement and physical education programs with a certified teacher.
- Music programs, special activity days, special visitors and field trips.
- Extended Tender Care - offered at no additional fee. Students can participate from 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM.